Some people have asked what we can do to correct the dominance of the healthcare cartels that wish to entrap us in fraudulent treatments. Here’s some insight from Robert F. Kennedy’s afterword in The Real Anthony Fauci:
It is a hopeful sign that halfway into 2021, Orwell’s seventy-year-old book  suddenly became a top-20 bestseller in the United States. Apparently more people are aware of what’s going on than the powerful give them credit for.
That awareness, that basic common sense, reminds us that democracies can reassert legislative control over rogue dictators—whether mayors, governors, presidents or prime ministers. Rational legislatures can choke off funding that supports few and harms many. They can initiate investigations, spur criminal prosecutions, and restore freedom.
Even without government engagement, it is ordinary people who can rescue us from tyranny. We can say No to compliance with jabs for work, No to sending children to school with forced testing and masking, No to censored social media platforms, No to buying products from the companies bankrupting and seeking to control us. These actions are not easy, but living with the consequences of inaction would be far harder. By calling on our moral courage, we can stop this march towards a global police state…
With the information in this book, I hope you’ll educate others, engage more effectively with your local government, school board, health department, legislators, police (and often more promising, your elected sheriff). CHD [Children’s Health Network] has chapters around the country and the world; join any of many health freedom groups. Sign up for the free Children’s Health Network online news site, The Defender. Stay informed. Stay active. We can jettison this insanity if enough people refuse to participate in a new apartheid based upon forced medical procedures.
Here are some more ideas from my viewpoint.
- Get mad and stay mad. Or, if you prefer, get determined and stay determined. Never forget what these individuals, government agencies and corporations have done, are doing and have every intention of continuing to do.
- Educate, educate, educate. Educate yourself and others. Read. Share what you have read. Listen to podcasts. Do your homework. Here’s a few books to get you started, including Kennedy’s book.
- The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- The Truth About the Drug Companies, How They Deceive Us and What to Do About it by Marcia Angell
- Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty by Patrick Radden Keefe (for heavy, criminal involvement of the FDA, CDC and other agencies)
- COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by Peter Breggin, MD and Ginger Breggin
- A Plague Upon Our House, My Fight at the Trump White House to Stop COVID From Destroying America by Scott Atlas, MD
- Bad Pharma: How Drug Companies Mislead Doctors and Harm Patients by Ben Goldacre
- Talk to your elected representatives at the state and federal level about what you have learned. Visit the local offices of your congressmen and senators. Insist that the corruption that has been exposed in these agencies is fully rooted out and the agencies be dismantled or returned to the service of public health. Refine your message before the visit and be as specific as possible in what you insist on. For example, you could mention the personal profiting going on at the CDC, NIH and NIAID because of the patents they own as well as grievous omissions by the CDC and FDA in protecting our interests. Or comment on the practice of federal employees migrating to the pharmaceutical corporations they were previously responsible for controlling. If there are certain bills you want to express an opinion on, study them beforehand. Explain why you want that bill supported or defeated.
- Help friends and family escape the pharmaceutical industrial complex by acquainting them with nutritional and holistic health experts and practices.
- Set an example of avoiding the need for medical and pharmaceutical interventions by staying fit, getting exercise and good nutrition, staying at your ideal weight and consuming a healthy diet.
- If your children are in public schools, find out what their meal policies and meals are like and how much the children are encouraged to exercise. If needed, push the administration for healthier meals and better exercise programs for the students.
- Learn your own rights in relation to medical treatment or vaccination and share this information with others. Assert these rights when necessary.
There are many other possibilities as well. I’m sure you can think of some. Staying educated and vigilant and helping our family, friends and neighbors are key actions.